Preparing for our arrival:
- You must advise our Technician of any persons on the property who have any allergy concerns and follow instructions from our Technician in relation to your Pest Treatment, in particular to precautions for allergy suffers.
- We recommend that all food products be stored away, clothes be taken off clothes lines, and any shoes or toys be stored away prior to treatment. If possible any furnishings should be moved away from skirting boards edges, prior to the application of the contact agent.
- Cover fish tanks and bird cages
- Have domestic pets treated for fleas before we arrive
- If there are items underneath the home in raised homes, please ensure to make it accessible for our pest technicians to treat.